THE HOLY GITA

Tuesday 16 January 2018

PUBLIC NOTICE TO MY DEAREST READERS

Dear Readers,
I once again have resolved to talk to you about my life.
I am 58, a non-practising advocate.
I am not contributing anything to my family by way of earning. For the blogs consume my time during the day. I am a diabetic. Recently the blood sugar level shot up without any previous warning.
And none of you is prepared to follow me. Despite the fact that I have put up 700 plus solid pages over a period of time that extends to almost two years, Google AdSense authorities seem hell-bent in their stipulation that I must have a group of followers or sizable followers before they would set me up with the AdSense.
I have 7,500 plus page views. But the Google AdSense authorities expect me to have a community of followers.
In spite of my pathetic appeal, You seem to have resolved to not follow me.
Under the circumstance, I have no other option than to put an end to this blog and concentrate on my other blogs. For they might fetch some followers to satisfy the above-said authorities.
So with a heavy heart, I am forced to say that I am forced to stop this blog after the end of the 10th Chapter, Vibhuti Yoga.
Kindly bear with me.
My original plans were to complete the 18 chapters and then reproduce the great and eminent Three Commentators' able Introduction to the Bagavad Gita. So all this would have enabled me to be in touch with you for more than a couple of more years from now.
But all my plans have gone haywire simply because you stoutly refuse to follow me.
I have to survive and as such need to concentrate on other blogs.
Kindly bear with me.
Have a nice day,
Yours sincerely,
K.Raguram

No comments:

Post a Comment